Here at Discount Tire, we celebrate the spirit of our people with extraordinary pride and enthusiasm. Our business has been growing for more than 55 years and now is the best time in our history to join us. We are opening more locations every year and we are always looking for qualified individuals to join us in our growth. We are a company that promotes from within, both in our retail and corporate operations.
The Paid Media Manager ensures media spend is optimized, in support of Discount Tire/America's Tire strategies, across multiple channels; television, radio, billboards, print, paid search, social media, display and video networks, affiliate networks and programmatic buying.
- Develops short and long-term objectives, target markets, competitive positioning, marketing strategies, and supporting programs to align with go-to market strategy and objectives.
- Coordinates development of an effective regional marketing strategy, working with OMNI Channel and Operations executive stakeholders to execute company marketing programs.
- Responsible for the overall implementation of market research and analysis; including the gathering of information related to industry, competitors, market, user behavior and technology trends.
- Prioritizes marketing projects and allocates resources accordingly.
- Develops profiles and \"go-to-market\" strategies of key customer/ market segments in collaboration with Product Marketing & Development (PM&D), Fleet and Discount Tire Direct (DTD) teams. Creates segmentation models to identify potential profitability and growth opportunities in relation to product positioning.
- Deploys targeted Branding and Direct Response campaigns across all marketing channels, driven by channel specific KPIs to increase overall ROI. Ensures that brand standards and branding uniformity are upheld throughout all creative and marketing communications.
- Tracks competitors' activities across promotions, advertising campaigns and marketing spend.
- Engages with industry analysts to advance and measure the brand recognition, emerging trends and company position.
- Develops measurement best practices and implements across marketing channels.
- Analyzes VOC feedback and utilizes that input to affect marketing strategies.
- Develops metrics and methods to push timely and relevant information to various stakeholders in order to constantly raise the organization's Market and Industry IQ .
- Participates in the department's recruitment, hiring, training, employee development and performance management.
- Communicates clear job expectations, goals and development opportunities to department employees. Conducts performance reviews and prepares employee development plans and recommends appropriate action to upper management.
- Provides direction and feedback on the day-to-day activities of employees.
- Utilizes multiple data sources, including web research, analyst reports, focus groups, surveys, web metrics and channel metrics.
- Identifies and utilizes existing internal and external data sources to help achieve company objectives.
- Ensures the highest level of Customer Delight by promoting and providing excellent customer service.
- Ensures Company procedures are followed, including the tracking and publishing of metrics.
- Works collaboratively across departments to identify and resolve risks, conflicts and challenges, recommends resolution and implementing process improvements.
- Stays current on the latest industry technologies, trends, and strategies; brings forward solutions and serves as a Trusted Expert.
- Participates in Company management initiatives such as: meetings, conferences, and committees.
- Develops and maintains departmental governance procedures.
- Supports decisions made by Company leadership.
- Other duties as assigned.
- This position requires a minimum of eight years in a management, supervisory, or team leadership capacity.
- A minimum of five years professional experience with Paid Media/Media Strategy for digital programs preferably within an agency environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint is needed.
- Expert ability to communicate across all levels of the organization, present complex ideas concisely and clearly articulate ideas both verbally and in writing is necessary.
- Excellent analytical, planning and negotiation skills are needed.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the expert ability to develop strong relationships with key members of both internal and vendor teams.
- Demonstrated business acumen with an expert knowledge and understanding of business issues, priorities, goals, and strategy is necessary.
- Must be highly organized, extremely detail oriented with strong leadership experience.
- Maintaining confidentiality, treating others with respect and upholding Company values is a key attribute.
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced, goal oriented, and time sensitive environment.
- The ability to drive organizational transformation; communicates openly and builds consensus with stakeholders.
This position requires a bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or a related field or equivalent experience.
Normal work days are Monday through Friday. Occasional Saturdays and Sundays may be necessary.
Normal work hours are 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Additional hours may be necessary.
Associated topics: acquisition, booker, booking, business, consultant, direct, head, sap, specialist, strategist